Where is the most romantic place on Earth? Taiwan of course! There is so much love in Taiwan that it over flows into beautiful waterfalls. Here's a list of liquid lovers around Taiwan. （中文版：台灣是情侶）
1) Lover's Lake Waterfall - Pingtung County, Sandimen Township
2) Lover's Gorge Waterfall, Kaohsiung City, Maolin District
3) Lover's Waterfall, Chiayi County, Fanlu Township
4) Lover's Waterfall (Qingyun Waterfall) - Chiayi County, Fanlu Township
5) Lover's Gorge Waterfall, Chiayi County, Alishan Township
It looks like love is most concentrated in Chiayi County, could it be something in the water?
Comment the one's I've missed below and I'll add them to the list.
The information on this page is for reference only. Your safety and following all the regulations in Taiwan are your own responsibility. For each outing, pay attention to the weather and do not go into the rivers after heavy rains or when there is a chance of heavy rain. Each person needs to prepare equipment and safety gear according to the conditions and their own abilities. Always look out for slippery surfaces, unstable ground, landslides and falling rocks. Be aware of the water depth, and be extra vigilant around fast flowing water. Be cautious you will have amazing adventures. Thank you for taking all your garbage out with you.