(中文版：7個很容易到達台灣的野溪溫泉) These are the wild hot springs that you park very close to. Getting to these hot springs requires no more than a few minutes of walking.
1) Hongye Hot Spring (中文版：紅葉溫泉), in Taitung, Yanping District, is one of the only sulfur hot spring groups in Taiwan. There is a large spring in river bed which changes every year, depending on how or when it is dug, and a small pool on the side of the river which can be accessed year-round.
2) Jinfeng Hot Spring (中文版: 金峰溫泉) is a small volcano in Taitung, Jinfeng Township. You can drive all the way to the hot spring, it's a nice place to camp and there is no hiking required. The water is extremely hot, but it cools off as it flows toward to river. It's very close to Jinfeng Waterfall (中文版: 金峰瀑布).
3) Fanfan Hot Spring (中文版： 梵梵溫泉) is a wild, riverside hot spring in Yilan, Datong Township. During the winter you can drive almost all the way to the first hot spring, which has two big pools that are great for soaking in. If you feel that it's too crowded, there is a second hot spring less than 300 meters up the river which few people visit.
4) Pork Ribs River Hot Spring: (中文版： 排骨溪溫泉) is a small hot spring in Yilan, Datong Township, not far from Fanfan Hot Spring (中文版： 梵梵溫泉). I only takes a few minutes to walk to the hot spring, which is 120 meters from the parking area.
5) Xiuluan Hot Spring (中文版: 秀巒溫泉) is a beautiful hot spring right next to the riverbed in in Hsinchu, Jianshi Township. There is no hike required, the hot spring is close to the road. The maple leaves change color in December, followed by the cherry blossoms along the road in January and February. For those that do want to hike, from Xiuluan Hot Spring to Taigang Hot Spring (中文版： 泰崗溫泉) is only a 20 minute walk.
6) Jingying Hot Spring (中文版： 精英溫泉) is a wild hot spring in Nantou, Renai Township. A steep road leads all the way to the river, so you can park close to the hot springs. Bring a shovel with you, in case you need to dig you own. Jingying Waterfall (中文版： 精英瀑布) is only a short walk up the river from Jingying Hot Spring.
7) Wulai Hot Spring (中文版：烏來溫泉) is a vibrant hot spring in Taipei, Wulai District. Although it's taken a bit of storm damage over the years, Wulai Hot Springs is still a fantastic public hot spring. There are several large pools of varying temperature, showers, a steam room, changing areas, foot baths, cold water area, etc. It's a great place to hang out, relax, enjoy the spa, and get to know the locals.